Тел.: +7 (905) 774-34-34 e-mail: email@example.com Address of the Foundation: 105122, Moscow, Shchelkovskoe highway, house 21, building 2.
1. General provisions This Personal Data Processing Policy is in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Act of 27.07.2006. 152-FL «About Personal Data» and defines the procedure of processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data (hereinafter - the Operator).
The operator sets as his most important goal and condition of his activity the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing his personal data, including protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
This Operator Policy on Personal Data Processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to the website.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer tools; Blocking of personal data - temporary cessation of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary for clarification of personal data);
Website - a collection of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer software and databases that make them available on the Internet at the Internet
Personal Data Information System - a set of personal data contained in databases and providing their processing information technology and technical means; Anonymization of personal data - actions in which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the belonging of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data; Processing of personal data - any act (transaction) or set of actions (transactions) performed using or without means of automation with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (dissemination, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data; Operator - the state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) performing the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data, processing, actions (transactions) performed with personal data; Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or defined User of the website; User - any visitor to the website; Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons; Dissemination of personal data - any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an undetermined circle of persons (transmission of personal data) or at familiarizing oneself with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including publishing personal data in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way; Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign natural or foreign legal person; The destruction of personal data - any act in which personal data are irretrievably destroyed, with no possibility of further recovery of the personal data content in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material holders of personal data are destroyed.
3. Operator may process the following personal data of the User Surname, first name, patronymic; E-mail address; Phone numbers; Also, the site collects and processes anonymised data about visitors (incl. files «cookies») with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others). The above-mentioned data is hereinafter grouped under the Personal Data Policy.
4. Purposes of personal data processing The purpose of processing the personal data of the User - informing the User by means of sending electronic letters; conclusion, performance and termination of civil-legal contracts; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials, contained on the website. The Operator also has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator marked «Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers». Anonymised data of Users, collected by means of services of the Internet statistics, serve to collect information about actions of Users on a site, to improve the quality of a site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
6. Procedures for the collection, storage, transmission and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The operator shall ensure the preservation of personal data and shall take all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
In case of detection of inaccuracies in the personal data, the User can update them on his own, by sending the notification to the Operator’s e-mail address marked «Updating of personal data».
The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by notifying the Operator via e-mail to the Operator’s e-mail address marked «Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data».
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data Before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is planned to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data
Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions The user can get any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail
This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet.